- Line a round cake tin with a parchment paper for easy removal.
- Base: In a food processor, combine oats, buckwheat flour and cacao until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz until you get a dough mix.
- Place the dough mixture into a round cake tin, using your hands to pat down, spreading mixture evenly across the base, approximately ¼ inch up the edges of the tin to create a pie-like crust. Use a spatula to flatten the mixture to create an even thickness.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cashew Filling: In a food processor, combine all ingredients until a creamy, smooth consistency has formed.
- Take the base out of the fridge and fill the crust with the cashew filling and smooth the surface out evenly, and return to fridge for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Spoon The Coconut Collaborative Chocolate Pots over the top of the cashew layer, decorate with berries, and enjoy!