- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees. Line the base of the cake tin with baking powder.
- In a measuring cup, add the oat milk and apple cider vinegar together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, put in the caster sugar and sieve the flour, cacao powder followed by baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and xanthan gum and salt. Mix ingredients well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix together using a whisk.
- Divide the batter between the two prepared tins. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Leave to cool in a tin for 5 minutes before moving this onto a wire rack.
FOR THE ICING
- To make the icing, blend 1 ripe avocado and add the chocolate pots to the blender mix.
- Spread an even layer of the icing on the cooled cakes and then place the other cake on top. Top the cake with the rest of the icing.
- Decorate with mini chocolate eggs.